A manual that provides basic instructions on caring for your bicycle, road rules and safety while cycling.
The 5 Basic Principles:
- Maintain your bicycle in good working order
- Be as visible as possible to others
- Learn the skills needed to control your bike
- Cycle in traffic safely and predictably
- Know and obey the rules of the road
Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Mainenance
From shifters to derailleurs, pedals to handlebars, this book covers every component of a road bike. It helps new bike owners tackle simple to advanced projects, listing the tools needed, explaining bike components, and demonstrating with detailed illustrations how to work on each part.
Zinn also makes a verison for Mountain Bike Mainenance…http://www.amazon.com/Zinn-Art-Mountain-Bike-Maintenance/dp/193138259X
30 Reasons to Take Up Cycling
From sleeping more deeply to looking younger, you can’t go wrong cycling!
A Quick HIstory of Bicycles
A great history with photos of bicycles evolving over the years.
On the High Wheel Bike: