May 27th to 31st
Bike to Work, have fun and win prizes
Bike to Work Week is back in the Cowichan Valley for the sixth time. Monday May 27th to Friday May 31st. Talk to your workmates, put up notices, get a team together for your worksite and register above.
There are prizes for those that participate in Bike To Work
How it works
- Join a team.
- Ride to work during Bike to Work Week and stop at the celebration stations along the way.
- Take a small rest at the celebration station and enjoy a cup of coffee and a small snack.
- Enter to win prizes at the celebration stations.
- Pick up a T-shirt and show your support for Bike to Work Week.
- Tell your team leader that you rode to work today, the teams that ride the most will win a meal at Just Jakes/Craig St Brew Pub.
- Fall in love with cycling to work.
Celebration stations will be set up for each day of Bike to Work Week.
- Monday and Tuesday Celebration Stations will be hosted by Power Lunch in the parking lot at 921 Canada Avenue.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Celebration Stations will be hosted by The Garage Cafe at Charles Hoey Park (Train Station)
- NEW THIS YEAR! Wednesday there will be a Celebration Station hosted by Kerry Park Recreation Centre at 1035 Shawnigan Mill Bay Road
- Celebration Stations will be open from 6:30a.m. to 8:30a.m. each day.
Final Wrap up Event on Friday May 31st at 3:00p.m. in Duncan City Square.
- Cake and live entertainment.
- Name draw for the rider draw prizes
- Announcement of the winning teams for the team dinner prizes.
If you have any questions, check out our
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org